Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
So & Jo Boutique makes every effort to provide as much accurate information as possible about products through images and descriptions on the website. However colours may vary on different monitors and devices, So & Jo Boutique cannot guarantee that your monitor will accurately reflect the colour of the item delivered.
All information provided on our website such as product descriptions and prices have been considered and presented with care when entered into the system. However we reserve the right to refuse orders where product information and pricing has been mis-published.
We cannot guarantee that the So & Jo Boutique official website will be up to date, accurate, complete, current.
Additionally you are responsible for your computer or any device, software, data or anything else you use to access and use our website. You are responsible for ensuring you can safely access and use our website. Your access and use of our website is at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee that access and use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
Purchase of products
- When you place an order on our website you will receive an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made and you will be charged.
- Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button.
- Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity
- If there are any problems with your order, we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item, you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
- We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
(You are responsible for following advice given by So and Jo Boutique with the product for example washing instructions, safety instructions and we will not be liable for failure to follow the advice given)
All rights, including copyright, on this website are owned by So & Jo Boutique. Use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it is prohibited without our permission.
The website including content should not be used;
- For unlawful purposes,
- In a way that will affect the operation and use of our website e.g. viruses,
- For sending spam,
- To breach confidentiality of others, to obtain personal information of others,
- And should not infringe upon any other persons rights.
You are responsible for any passwords or codes given to you in relation to our website and for ensuring they remain confidential and are not used by any third party. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from failure to protect this information. You must notify us immediately of any misuse.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Holla at So & Jo Boutique if you have any more questions.