Our Privacy Policies.
When using the So & Jo Boutique official website we may collect the below information –
- Forename & Surname.
- Contact information including email address.
- Shipping and billing address including postcode.
- Interests and preferences.
- Date of Birth (for birthday discount code)
Why So & Jo Boutique collect your information
We collect information when you register on the So & Jo Boutique official website, place an order on the So & Jo Boutique official website, enter a So & Jo Boutique competition and when you contact us through the official website, such as via e-mail.
When ordering or registering through the official So & Jo Boutique website, we will require your name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, phone number and card payment/Paypal details (when processing an order).
You can always visit the So & Jo Boutique official website without registering and view our full range of products.
Please note you are responsible for any passwords or codes given to you in relation to our website and for ensuring they remain confidential and are not used by any third party. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from failure to protect this information. You must notify us immediately of any misuse.
So & Jo Boutique do not store any card payment details and will not share any of your personal information with third parties.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register on the So & Jo Boutique official website, place an order on the So & Jo Boutique official website, enter a So & Jo Boutique competition and when you contact us through the official website for the below:
- To personalise your visit to the So & Jo Boutique official website, allowing us to offer products and content that meet your interests.
- To offer a high standard of customer service and meet your needs.
- To process transactions quickly and smoothly.
- To deal and respond to any enquiries you may have.
- If you have opted-in to our email list, we will send you e-mails with So & Jo Boutique updates and promotions. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address and you will be removed from our email list.
- Additionally, we cannot guarantee our website is secure, free from viruses or any other harmful content. You are responsible for your computer or any device, software, data or anything else you use to access and use our website. You are responsible for ensuring you can safely access and use our website.
Does So & Jo Boutique use “COOKIES”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
Does So & Jo Boutique disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Modifying your information
It is your responsibility to ensure your details are correct and up to date at all times.
You can remove or modify information you have provided to us through ‘My Account’ on the website. If you require any help or further information regarding this please contact us – email@example.com
Third party links
So & Jo Boutique in an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
So & Jo Boutique welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy only
Holla at So & Jo Boutique if you have any more questions.